The BOYA BY- MC2 is a directional conference microphone which ensures outstanding sound quality with no battery or driver needed, specially designed for conference use.
The BY- MC2 is a boundary microphone that features three audio capsules, and is capable of capturing sound in a 5m effective radius, with 180- degree coverage.
It is the ideal choice for video conferencing because it can simultaneously pickup all voices within the effective range.The device output uses a USB interface that can be connected directly to a desktop or laptop computer for easy use in conference rooms, seminars and others occasions.
– Transducer Type: Condenser
– Polar Pattern: Cardioid
– Frequency Response: 35Hz- 18KHz
– Output Impedance: 300 Ohm
– Sensitivity: – 42dB±1dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1KHz
– Output: Balanced
– Effective Pickup Distance: About 5m / 16ft.
– Power Supply: USB (5V)
– Monitor Mode: 3.5mm audio jack
– Audio Input: USB
– Indicator Light: Green
– Weight: 235g