The BY-WM4 PRO is a compact, entry-level wireless lavalier microphone system offering an easy-to-use, and cost-effective solution. The system delivers improved sound quality over the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices to supply clear, intelligible speech for journalists, YouTube/Instagram creators, TikTok personalities, vloggers, and more.
The ultra-compact, dual-channel Boya BY-WM4 Pro RXU will work with two TX4 PRO transmitters (available separately) at once and offers a 200′ line-of-sight maximum operating range and a mono/stereo switch. It mounts to the USB Type-C connection on your compatible mobile device, which also provides it with power. The 3.5mm jack on the receiver lets you plug in headphones for monitoring while you’re working on set. You can expand the system by adding an additional receiver and transmitters and run up to four mic channels at the same location.
Ultra-compact, Dual-channel receiver:
- The lightweight, ultracompact receiver plugs directly into the USB Type-C port of your Android phone or compatible device.
- The receiver’s input gain can be adjusted to accommodate speakers at different volume levels.
- The receiver features a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring.
- This two-channel receiver can simultaneously handle two TX4 PRO wireless transmitters (available separately), allowing you to shoot two people in the same scene, with individual mics, and record them both to your mobile device or computer.
- Up to 8 systems can operate simultaneously in the same location, but each system should be separated by at least 16.5′ to avoid interference.