The Boya BY-WM8 Pro-K2 is an upgraded UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System for capturing audio with multiple subjects. Featuring an easy-to-read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, PLL-synthesized tuning and digital companding circuitry.
The package is suitable for a wide range of wireless applications such as interviews, electronic news gathering (ENG), electronic field productions (EFP), film production, business, church, and educational applications.
The BY-WM8 Pro-K2 system consists of two bodypack transmitters, a camera-mount receiver, and two omnidirectional lavalier microphones. Also included with this system is a shoe-mount adapter, a single 1/8″ to XLR output cable, a single 1/8 to 1/8″ output cable & carrying case.
The receiver is built with mic and headphone output jacks. The bodypack transmitter includes a MIC jack and LINE IN jack.
– Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
– 48 Selectable UHF Channels
– Broadcast-Quality Sound
– Includes Two Transmitters and One Receiver
– Selectable Stereo and Mono Mode
– Mic and Line-in
– Selectable Mute function
– Easy-to-read LCD displays
– Automatic LCD-locked Function
– Monitoring sound by headphone output (Receiver)
– More than 6 Hours Continuous Operation
– Operation range can reach up to 100m
– Two AA batteries for both transmitter and receiver