The Marumi Close-up Set is the simplest and most economical way to explore the coveted world of macro photography.
Marumi’s Close-up Sets are special filters specifically designed and created for non-macro lenses to give you the freedom to combine the different strengths.
As you zoom in and out, the focus and magnification value changes allowing you creative liberty.
This filter is multi-coated to minimize reflections at the filter surfaces, which in turn reduces unwanted flare and ghosting.
The highlights of this product are the following:
– Allows focusing closer than a basic lens.
– The lenses can be used individually or in any combination to achieve ultra-close focus.
– Excellent for Hobbyists.
– High-Quality for Colour Core Glass
– Black Aluminium Filter Ring
– The maximum magnification achieved with these attachments will depend on the focal length of your lens as well as the actual close focusing capability of that particular lens.
– A +1 close-up lens will allow you to focus your lens somewhat closer than it already does.
A +2 close-up lens will allow you to focus closer that the +1.
A +4 lens will allow you to focus even closer than a +2.
– A +1 combines with a +2 will equal a +3, while a +2 combined with a +4 will equal a +6, and so on.