The Nissin i40 Flash is a shoe-mounted, compact flash unit designed for Fujifilm cameras featuring TTL functionality. It features a guide number of 131′ at ISO 100 and in the 105mm position for providing excellent coverage within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm, or down to 16mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Also, this unit features an LED light suited for video work with 9 output levels.
For control of the light during use, the flash head is able to tilt upwards 90° and can rotate 180° in both directions, giving you complete 360° coverage. There is also wireless functionality which will allow you to implement this flash off-camera in combination with other units.
- Guide number at ISO 100 of 131′ at 105mm and 89′ at 35mm position
- Recycle time of 0.1 to 4 seconds
- Approximately 220 to 1700 flashes on a single set of fully-charged batteries
- LED run time of about 3.5 hours with new batteries
- Color temperature of 5600K
- Wireless slave TTL functionality
- Exposure compensation from -2 to +2 EV in 1/2 step increments
- AF assist beam with range of 2.3 to 16.4′
- Flash duration of 1/800 to 1/20,000 second
- Red-eye reduction modes
- Two selector dials on the back of the flash for changing modes and adjusting power settings
- LED light has 9 steps of output levels