- Saves flat batteries from as low as 4V with its unique pulse action.
- Fastest charge is delivered as ‘smart charge’ control. It selects pulse or continuous charge according to the sunlight strength.
- Intelligent maintenance continues the next day if the battery has retained charge overnight, otherwise the program reverts to the OPTIMIZE step.
- The battery condition is displayed every 3 seconds. Ready indication for STD, hi-performance AGM and lithium LFP batteries. It draws less than 0.5mA during monitor mode and then automatically switches to CHARGE when solar power is sufficient.
- The OptiMate charger-monitor controller is separate to the solar panel and can be placed close to the vehicle or battery so that the charge and maintenance progress can be easily followed. The solar panel must be mounted and angled to receive direct sunlight. The reach/distance between the battery and panel is 315cm.
POWER: 40 Watts (max.)
STYLE: Weatherproof – polycrystalline, aluminium frame with 4 x mounting brackets, output cable 200cm with SAE connector.
- Width= 69 cm
- Height= 42 cm
- Adjust the panel to the most suitable angle for maximum solar power. Securing panel in position– 4 anchor points fit standard pegs/stakes (not included), or place a weight (e.g. sandbag) over the crossbar.
OptiMate Charge-Monitor controller:
CHARGING AMPS: 3.33A from 40W panel (max. average current), 3-5A pulse current
USE: Indoor/Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F/-20°C).
SAVE: Low Volt Start of 4V
IDEAL FOR: STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 2–240Ah and Lithium LFP 12.8V/13.2V batteries
STYLE: Weatherproof charge controller case.
INCLUDED: Weatherproof battery lead, standard battery clip set, 40W solar panel, adjustable stand & nylon storage case.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or if the battery is disconnected.