Boya’s BY-M1DM is a dual universal lavalier microphone with a single 3.5mm (1/8”) stereo connector, for recording two sound sources at the same time. It can be used with smartphones, DSLRs, camcorders, audio recorders, PCs, and other audio/video recording devices.
It consists of a rugged metal power pack, two of the well-received omni-directional lavalier microphones and 4m length cable. It’s perfect for interviews, presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where more than one subject needs to be recorded. The cable provides 2.8m of distance between each microphone for comfortable placement, allowing use of the mic in various situations, while the included lapel clips allow for hands-free use. The omni directional polar pattern provides excellent off-axis response, even if a subject turns their head while speaking.
- Clip-on lapel mic for smartphones, cameras, camcorders, audio recorders etc.
- Omni-directional condenser microphone
- Excellent for interviews
- Each mic routes to discrete channel
- Excellent sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratio
- Includes lapel clips, foam windscreens, LR44 battery, 1/4” adapter and carrying pouch